Picture of Me: Who I Am in 221 Questions
(Kate and David Marshall, Penguin Random House/Harmony)
Celebrate this moment by answering life’s most basic question–“Who am I?”–in bite-size pieces.
A fill-in book with prompts, checklists, short answers, and places for photos, drawings and doodles, Picture of Me creates a colorful description of your present-day life and what makes you tick. Unlike a memoir, this journal focuses on now.
Share it with friends, or save it for your future self to look back on it in a few years to reminisce and see what has and hasn’t changed.
- SELF-PORTRAIT: My Physical Self
- INSIDE OUT: My Personality
- OUTSIDE IN: My Sense of Style
- FAMILY PORTRAIT: My Family
- PLAYMATES: My Friends
- LOVE & LUST: My Love Life (two sections: one if you’re single and one if you’re in a relationship)
- WHERE I LIVE: My Home
- GETTING THINGS DONE: Work, School, and Other Duties
- FINANCIAL PICTURE: Money
- WHERE I STAND: My Beliefs
- FAQ: Random Stuff
- OVERALL: My Life on the Whole
“It’s great for marking down where you’re at in your life right now, so you can reflect on it in later years…answer the questions and give it to some one so they can know you better…or just for fun.”
“Unlike similar books, the book asks no lewd questions, ie, “Would you have sex with a dog?”
“This is a great journal for those who don’t know where to start. It is a good way to learn about yourself. Love it.”
“This is a fun book that provides an in-depth look at yourself, what you like and don’t like, who your friends and family are to you.”